The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis was one of 12 properties in the state to receive a historic renovation grant through the Indiana Office of Community and Rural Affairs. The Children’s Museum received $12,500 to preserve the Stutz House’s distinctive tile roof. Built in 1923 as the Stutz family residence, the structure now serves as the headquarters for the nonprofit Mapleton-Fall Creek Development Corporation. This project will help to continue the office use and preserve the historic building.
What’s in Store for The Drake?
November 17, 2016 4
World’s Largest Children’s Museum Grows with New Indoor-Outdoor Family Fitness and Fine Art Experiences
February 27, 2018 0
Mapleton-Fall Creek Mapping Project
June 27, 2016 0